PCTEL Enhances 5G Solutions for Efficient mmWave and sub-6 GHz Deployments
“PCTEL’s 5G scanning receivers have been adopted by dozens of network operators and their service companies in more than 20 countries worldwide,” said
Key features of PCTEL’s 5G scanning receivers include:
- Simultaneous testing across all technologies and bands
- Fast dual-port testing mode for 5G mmWave networks
Simultaneous decoding of all Synchronization Signal Block (SSB) beams
- 64 beams on FR2 (mmWave) frequencies
- 8 beams on FR1 (sub-6 GHz) frequencies
- Support for 4G/5G dynamic spectrum sharing (DSS)
- Blind scan to simplify test setup by automatically detecting channels
In addition to its 5G testing solutions, PCTEL offers an extensive 5G-ready antenna portfolio for outdoor and indoor applications including small cells, fleet, transit, smart cities, and Industrial IoT connectivity. The solutions cover sub-6 GHz 5G frequencies including CBRS for spectrum sharing applications.
PCTEL is a leading global provider of wireless technology, including purpose-built Industrial IoT devices, antenna systems, and test and measurement solutions. Trusted by our customers for over 25 years, we solve complex wireless challenges to help organizations stay connected, transform, and grow.
For more information, please visit our website at https://www.pctel.com/.
PCTEL® and HBflex™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of
Senior Director, Corporate Marketing
Investor Relations Contact
Three Part Advisors, LLC